Microsoft Online Assessment Questions 2021
The first step to getting a job at Microsoft is to pass the online assessment, commonly referred as "OA". The most common format is a test with three questions to complete them within 1-1.5 hours. The assessment result will be used to decide if the candidate can move on to the on-site interviews.
Here we have compiled a list of all online assessment questions for you to practice so you'll be more than ready when you get the real OA.
- Min Deletions To Obtain String in Right Format
- Day of the week that is K days later
- Max Network Rank
- Min Adj Swaps to Make Palindrome
- Lexicographically Smallest String
- Longest Substring Without 3 Contiguous Occurrences of Letter
- String Without 3 Identical Consecutive Letters
- Longest Semi-Alternating Substring
- Min Steps to Make Piles Equal Height
- Max Inserts to Obtain String Without 3 Consecutive 'a'
- Concatenated String Length with unique Characters
- Largest K such that both K and -K exist in array
- Min Adj Swaps to Group Red Balls
- Maximum Length of a Concatenated String with Unique Characters
- Unique Integers That Sum Up To 0
- Particle Velocity
- Widest Path Without Trees
- Jump Game
- Fair Indexes
Still not clear? Submit the part you don't understand to our editors.